E-Strategies Audio Books
Entrepreneurial Strategies (E-Strategies) Audio Books address best practices in financing new and growing enterprises.
“Attracting Investors to Your Start-up – Building the
President, VenCap Advisory Group, Inc.
and General Partner, VenCap Opportunities Fund, L.P
1 - Business Ideas
In this lively discussion about “great business ideas”, Mr. Gerschick helps simplify one of the most challenging aspects of starting a new business. He cuts through the chatter and explains clearly why some business ideas are better than others in attracting an investor's interest and money in a company.
CLICK AND LISTEN:
THEN GET ALL 8 AUDIO BOOK SESSIONS, INCLUDING:
Session 2: Legal structures
Session 3: Management
Session 4: Products and Services
Session 5: Barriers to Entry
Session 6: Exit Strategies
Session 7: Return on Investment
Session 8: Networks
ORDER NOW: CLICK HERE to order all 8 Audios
(available as MP3 download or CD)
Seed and Early Stage Investing (SESI) Guidebook
The SESI Guidebook series addresses best
practices and fundamentals of seed and early stage investing.
- How VCs and seed investors select startups for
- Best business plans and elevator pitches
- First base: due diligence and deal killers
- VC valuation methods
- Solid foundations: fundamentals of deal structure
- Sealing the deal: due diligence, valuation and deal
- After the handshake: working with entrepreneurs
- Keeping the deal sweet: win-win incentives
- Minor league to major league: investment rounds
- Happily ever after: best exits for one and all
"Financing High Growth Companies"
“Investment strategies for intellectual property”
“Harnessing local capital for entrepreneurial startups”
Plus more on angel and early stage VC investment collaborations,
syndications and advanced professional practices
CFI Sponsors receive five complimentary copies CFI
Bookstore publications and full access to all archived audio
programs. Audio programs are
available in these formats:
- online on-demand audio programs
downloadable MP3 "VC-to-Go"
edited and formatted transcriptions